1. Photo should present full face, front view, eyes open.
2. Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
3. Background should be plain light colored or white background.
4. No shadows on the face or on the background.
5. Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
6. The photo of the applicant can obtained by two modes: through digital camera/webcam or by scanning the physical photograph.
Scan or take a photo of your original passport in color. All four corners shoul be shown up on the final scanned image. Image must be clear and legible, with no reflection or glare.
Take a photo
Permission to turn on the camera