Kenyan Visa for Gabonese citizens
Kenyan Visa for Gabonese citizens
Traveling has never been easier before. The distance of over 3000 km can be completed within a couple of hours. Flight tickets have never been at such reasonable prices. But it is no secret that each country, over past years has created some form of visa policy.
The increase in the tourism sector would make it impossible for the Embassies to manage the number of regular visa applications that would overflow their offices.
That is the main reason why the Kenyan government has prepared the solution that allows each visitor to get an online authorization, instead of the regular one, that needs to be stuck into the applicant’s passport.
Kenyan visa for Gabonese citizens has been modernized as well. Each Gaboneze citizen that would like to enter Kenya has the luxury of applying for an eVisa online.
The entire process takes a couple of minutes to complete. There is no need for any additional records to be fulfilled with data, sending the physical documents through mail or even leaving your house.
The only thing that you need to prepare in order to get an eVisa to Kenya, is a device with Internet access. If you do not have any further questions you can use the link above to submit your application right now.
But for those who still seek further clarifications, the most commonly asked questions are answered below.
What are the requirements for Kenyan visa for Gabonese citizens and what documents should I prepare to apply online?
The major requirement made by the Kenyan government is to ensure that the validity of the applicant’s passport exceeds 6 months from the planned entry date.
The rest of the requirements depend on the purpose of stay in the country territory.
Those who are planning on staying in Kenya, in tourism purposes directly, are expected to attach 2 additional documents to their online application. The first one is the passports’ biodata page.
You have to make sure that it is legible, clear without any glares, and that all 4 corners are visible on the final scan.
Business visitors apart from the above-mentioned are required to provide one more document; an invitation letter issued by the company located in Kenya, under the applicant’s name.
If you are planning on transiting through Kenya, you have to provide the government with the proof of your stay on exceeding 3 days. Also, you will be requested to provide the exact date of your arrival and departure. Please keep it in mind while planning your journey.
How can I apply for an e-Visa to Kenya once I have prepared all documents?
- The process of applying for an eVisa has been simplified to the maximum. No bureaucracy will need your attention before getting the approval note from the government.
- The first step of applying for an eVisa consists of inputting essential data. You will be requested for information such as your name, surname, passport details, date of birth, occupation, or current address.
- After you have completed the initial step you will be transferred to the page on which you can attach the required documents.
- If it is currently impossible for you to provide any or all of the requested, you can provide them via email, to our email address- email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
- Once you have completed the second step and finished your application with the most suitable payment method, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided in the application.
- You will be able to find an application number consisting of 9 digits with 2 slashes in between in this message.
- In case of contacting our support team, this information will be requested from you in verification purposes. The processing time in case of a Kenyan eVisa usually takes up to 72 hours, however, each case is being taken under consideration by the government at a unique pace.
As soon as your e-Visa is approved, it will be sent to the email you via email, to the address, you have provided in the application form.